Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 6th through July 11th, 2010




On the 6th we loaded up and headed down the mountain. I am a certified flatlander when it comes to pulling a trailer, but I must admit I am getting better and more confident in going up and down these mountain roads. We went from our campground through Colorado Springs, caught I-25 north and headed towards Estes Park where our old Columbus, IN friends were staying in their son-in-laws cabins.
After arriving we parked Starship Avion, stayed overnight, but then headed back to Denver to stay and visit with cousin John. I know this doesn't make any sense but it was a timing thing. While in Denver we went to several antique or thrift stores, had a lot of good food, and just had a good time being with nice people. The 11th we headed back to Estes Park to await the arrival of more old friends from Columbus, IN.
Photo's--Hike pictures at Redstone Rec Area just south of Littleton.

No comments: